When you send flowers to a funeral home, you are making a tribute to the deceased. At Linda's Flowers of Lindsay, CA I can help you choose flowers that add beauty, decoration, and fragrance to the event.
Flowers are not only symbolic of sympathy and love but of immortality and eternity. Flowers can serve to comfort those in attendance, and they are an excellent way to express your condolences.
Many people who want to send funeral flowers have similar questions. Funeral flowers etiquette is typically in question. Here is what you need to know:
• Location—Funeral flowers are sent to the funeral home, church, or cemetery. Sympathy flowers are sent directly to the person who has suffered a loss.
• Casket—It is not typically appropriate to send flowers for the casket unless asked to do so by the family.
• Size—Flowers sent to funerals are larger varieties like lilies, gladioli, and snapdragons. Smaller flowers are sent as sympathy flowers to the home.
• Color—There is no rule that says funeral flowers have to be dull and dreary. Vibrant colors are an excellent way to celebrate the life of the person who has passed. Especially appropriate are flowers in the decedent’s favorite color.
• Multiple Purposes—Many people want to send funeral flowers that can be utilized at the funeral home, service, and burial site. These flowers are best designed in a container that contains floral foam or water to preserve their life.
Funeral flowers that I put together are always tasteful while adding beauty to the service. If you want to send funeral or service flowers, call me at Linda's Flowers in Lindsay, CA! Call now!